Belize is welcoming travelers again, with a Tourism Gold Standard program in place designed to keep you safe and recognized as one of the top in the world. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 vaccinations, testing requirements and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
Belize delivers everything your clients’ want in a Caribbean vacation—and so much more.
It’s a place where everything can be found on a map, but only felt with the soul. Here, tourists become travellers by experiencing life as it is lived in Belize. From the rainforests to the reef, to mysterious Maya cities and still be immersed in the taste and culture of the Mayas , Belize has a range of adventures no other country of its size can offer. Not to mention, friendly, unforgettable people who are more than happy to help visitors experience the true essence of Belize. Still not sure? Here’s why your clients will love life in Belize:
- English Speaking
- Second Largest Barrier Reef in the World
- Great Blue Hole
- 3 of 4 Coral atolls in the Caribbean
- Uniquely situated in Central America and the Caribbean offering short flight from major North American Airline hubs
- Vast endowment of Ancient Maya sites
- Sustainability ingrained in the country’s societal DNA
- Small country with array of attractions and activities to satisfy interests of a variety of travelers
- Low population density naturally aligns with social distancing protocols
- Recognized by WTTC as a “Safe Travels” Destination
- Highly experiential destination – heritage, culture, culinary, adventure, health & wellness
- Low guest-to-staff ratio at hotels; guests can expect more personalized care and attention
- Easy and Safe Transport
- Stable currency: USD $1 = BZD $2; USD widely accepted.
Feel free to download any or all of the photos below to use for your marketing and client-outreach activities. If you’re looking for a specific image that you don’t see here, please use our media request form to request it.