Belize is welcoming travelers again, with a Tourism Gold Standard program in place designed to keep you safe and recognized as one of the top in the world. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 vaccinations, testing requirements and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
Conducting Business in Belize
- QRP’s shall be entitled to carry on business in Belize with the approval of the BTB, if the person meets the following criteria:
- A Business Plan
- Proof of Investment of at least 1 Million Belize dollars (500 K USD)
- If the person has resided in Belize for at least 180 non-consecutive days.
- The Business must employ at least five Belizean citizens.
- A QRP granted approval to carry on business in Belize shall be eligible for
- Permanent residency after designation as a QRP for five  years
- For the grant of any other license or permit necessary for carrying on business in Belize
- Practice philanthropy in Belize