Welcome to the Belize Tourism Board’s media room.
From exploring ancient Maya temples to discovering underwater life to meeting fantastic locals, it’s safe to say there are more things to do here than you could possibly cover in one visit. Learn about all the activities and amazing experiences to discover in Belize.
Explore our library of press materials and learn about all that Belize has to offer.
- Press Kit: Download logos, video and information about all things Belize, including fast facts, activities, cuisine, culture and more.
- Media Requests: Submit inquiries for artwork, video and/or specific information.
- Press Trip Request: Review our writer hosting program criteria and submit request.
- Press Releases: Stay updated on the latest news and announcements from the Belize Tourism Board here. If you would like to be added to our distribution list, please contact email@example.com.
- Contact: For international inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For in-country inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Belize at a glance
Belize, the smallest country in Central America and the only one that is English-speaking, is home to:
– The world’s largest living barrier reef.
– The Great Blue Hole, a popular diving site, which the Discovery Channel recently ranked number one on its list of “The 10 Most Amazing Places on Earth.”
– More than 600 significant ancient Maya sites.
– Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, the first wilderness preserve for jaguars.