Belize is welcoming travelers again, with a Tourism Gold Standard program in place designed to keep you safe and recognized as one of the top in the world. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 vaccinations, testing requirements and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
There’s much to savor when heading south of Belize, and lobster indulgence is only part of the allurement that the “Placencia Lobster Festival 2016” has to offer! Travel to the Placencia Peninsula during June 24th – 26th, 2016, and experience the celebration of cultural cuisines, artistry, and history!
Indulge in many succulent lobster dishes. Enjoy stew lobster, lobster on a stick, barbecued lobster, lobster kebobs, lobster panades, lobster pies, lobster fritters, lobster pizza, lobster soup, lobster tacos, lobster lasagna, lobster fajitas, lobster fondue, lobster burrito, lobster ceviche, lobster croquettes, and oven-baked lobster.
Must-attend events include:
– 4th Annual Lionfish Tournament 6:00 a.m.
– Meet the Vendors 9:00 a.m.
– Live Jam Session 7:00 .p.m.
– Old Master Rum Karaoke 9:00 p.m.
– “Extra Mature” Dance 11:00 p.m.
– Fishermen’s Day Fishing Tournament.
– Benque Viejo marching Band Parade & Beach Performance.
– Placencia Human Society’s Children’s Essay Contest.
– Sweet Pain Band “Late Night Bashment” 9:00 p.m.
– Ozzy the Clown.
– Panerrifix Steel Drum Band.
– Lobsterfest Raffle Drawing.
– People’s Choice Award.
– Cultural Ambassadors.
– DJ Ras Be Send Off.
Relish in the tranquility and festivities on the peninsula, where the feel of island-life meets the oneness of village-life.
Take a photo-op on the smallest street in the world (the famous sidewalk street in Placencia Village) or take a tour to one of the many serene islands in the area, perfect for a snorkel adventure! For more information and tips on planning your dream vacation to Belize, email us at: email@example.com or call us TOLL FREE at: 1-800-624-0686.