Belize is welcoming travelers again, with a Tourism Gold Standard program in place designed to keep you safe and recognized as one of the top in the world. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 vaccinations, testing requirements and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
Be immersed in the Lobster Festival celebrations on “La Isla Bonita” San Pedro – Ambergris Caye during June 15th – 26th, 2016! This event is for the Caribbean-foodie in you. Savor, indulge and, most-of-all, be present for the fun island activities during this nine-day festival extravaganza!
With the fresh catch of the day on your plate, local friends, a stunning view of Belize’s turquoise waters (near its Great Barrier Reef) and a host of activities lined up, there’s no better place to discover the flavors of Belize!
Day & Night Venues:
- June 16th: Caye Coffee Roasting Co. / Amber Beach Bar & Grill / Pirates’s Treasure Restaurant & Bar
- June 17th: Mesa Cafe / Estel’s Dive By The Sea
- June 18th: Pirate’s Treasure Restaurant & Bar / The Coconut Cafe Crazy Canucks
- June 19th: The Dive Bar / Sandy Points Costa Blue
- June 20th: Hol Chan Marine Reserve / Crazy Canucks
- June 21st: Wahoo’s Lounge / Pineapple’s At Ramon’s Village
- June 22nd: Chocolate Boutique / Pedro’s Pizza
- June 23rd: 12 Productions Belize / The Truck Stop
- June 24th: Palapa Bar / Rain Restaurant
- June 25th: Seaduced By Belize / Block Party
- June 26th: Sailing regatta after party at Caribbean Villas
Enjoy the amazing water activities available to you at a discounted rate. That’s right, what better way to experience La Isla Bonita than on the beachside and underwater explorations? For more information and on tips for your Belize vacation, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us TOLL FREE at: 1-800-624-0686.