Belize is welcoming travelers again, with a Tourism Gold Standard program in place designed to keep you safe and recognized as one of the top in the world. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 vaccinations, testing requirements and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
Travel to La Isla Bonita, San Pedro-Ambergris Caye and immerse yourselves in the island traditions of “2015 San Pedro Carnaval”, February (7th, 13th – 18th).
Celebrate the onset of the Lenten Season with this sinful “pass” celebration, inclusive of: beach parties, painting, local food and drinks, live entertainment, a masquerade ball and the significant burning of Don Juan Carnaval doll (cleansing of the sins).
- February 7th: Reina Del Carnaval (Pageant Show) at S.P.H.S Auditorium 7:30 p.m.
- February 13th: Carnaval Block Party at Central Park 8:00 p.m. – until.
- February 14th: Carnaval Masquerade Ball at Caprice Bar & Grill 8:00 p.m. – until.
- February 15th-17th: Comparsas Dancing & Painting at Central Park 1:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- February 18th: “The Burning of Don Juan Carnaval” and the “Reading of (comedic) His Will” at Central Park 8:00 p.m. – until.
- Rompe Raja
- Yaka & Friends Dance Group
- Grupo de Danza de Bacalar
- Live Music by Guillermo and Neslen Rivero
- And more!
Be free in this community of vibrant and friendly people! Get acquainted with this popular vacation destination in a unique way, and be enlightened by all things Belize!
To learn more about planning your perfect vacation, let us help you! Call us toll free at: 1-800-624-0686 or via email: email@example.com.