The 14th National Tourism Awards of Belize was an elegant celebration of the accomplishments made throughout the year by tourism partners and friends. The Belize Tourism Board (BTB) is honored to host such a significant event which gives reconnection to a few of Belize’s tourism stars. These nominees, through dedication to the industry, have contributed to the quality services offered throughout Belize.
The theme of the night was “Hollywood Glamour”, a setting that was most fitting for the tourism stars of Belize. Held at the Rainbow Heights in Belize City, this grand event saw the attendance of tourism partners and friends from all regions of Belize. Guests were treated to the exquisite creations by the renowned Chef Sean Kuylen, who as always, added his signature style to make the event an even more enjoyable one.
National Tourism Award WINNERS:
- “Frontline Person of the Year” – Mr. Luis Yamil Marin of Tropic Air
- “Tour Guide of the Year” – Mr. Justo Navez of Caves Branch
- “Tour Operator of the Year” – Splash Dive Center Ltd.
- “Hospitality Award of the Year” – Splash Destination Management Company
- “Hotel of the Year” – San Ignacio Resort Hotel
- “Small Accommodation of the Year” – Vanilla Hills Lodge
- “Restaurant of the Year” – Running W. Steakhouse and Restaurant
- “Major Festival of the Year” – Battle of the Drums
- “Lifetime Achievement” – Steve Maestre of The Great House
- “Minister’s Award” – Mr. Vitalino Reyes of Cavetubing.bz
View Videos of WINNERS here.
The BTB would like to congratulate all the winners of the 14th National Tourism Awards and additionally congratulate all nominees for the excellent work throughout the year!